Fwd: Spring Programming Contest

From: Michelangelo Grigni (mic@mathcs.emory.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 28 2012 - 11:06:52 EST

If interested, contact Denis directly!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Denis Savenkov <                                                                               >
Date: Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Subject: Spring Programming Contest

We are thinking about making a couple of teams to go to the Spring
Programming Contest which is gonna be February 25 in Mercer University
(http://eagle.cs.mercer.edu/MUSpringContest/).
They have two divisions: junior (for those who took one CS class only)
and seniors for the rest. Right now I have one student who wants to
participate. So, I would like to ask if you can recommend some other
strong undergraduate students who has some knowledge of algorithms and
data structures or who took one CS course and can do basic
programming. Thanks in advance.