hw4 program update

From: Michelangelo Grigni (mic@mathcs.emory.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2012 - 18:54:41 EDT

I updated three files, and added one new file, in share/hw4/.
(The old files are still there with ".old" extension.)  They are:

TSP.java
  Mostly small changes, added "StdDraw.clear();" before drawing MST

Notes.txt
  Ask you to clear the image before each drawing, this makes the tree
  and tours easier to view.  Added link to the example outputs here:
    http://www.mathcs.emory.edu/~cs323000/share/0328/hw4-outputs/
  Note you are not expected to produce exactly these outputs.   Also
  your program will be too slow for the larger examples, unless you
  speed it up (extra credit stuff).

Makefile
  Added some new targets (like "make runbier") and comments.

2OPT.txt  (new file)
  Describes how to do 2-opt, based on my 3/26 lecture.