Re: hw1 turnin enabled

From: Michelangelo Grigni (mic@mathcs.emory.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 05 2012 - 15:21:08 EST

I learned our turnin command won't work (except on lab0z)!
So here is the simpler hw1 turnin method (from revised
http://mathcs.emory.edu/~cs323000/share/hw1/Notes.txt):

REVISED (2/5): simpler turnin procedure!

Just leave your sol.jar file in your ~/cs323/hw1/ directory, I'll take
a snapshot of those files on the deadline (9pm Tuesday).  If you do
late work, email mic@mathcs.emory.edu with sol.jar as an attachment.

REMARK: you could actually do all the BlueJ work on another computer.
Just as the last step, copy your sol.jar back onto a lab machine into
your ~/cs323/hw1/ directory (which you may need to create).